2014 Spring College For Kids Registration
Registration Opens Friday March 14, 2014
In order to register for Spring 2014 College for Kids please follow the 2 steps below. Please note if you wish to opt out of the "Model Photo Release Form" do not complete the form:
1) Please click here to download/fill out the appropriate forms. Please mail, fax, or scan/email to the information listed below. We ABSOLUTELY CANNOT accommodate any student without completed forms from parent or legal guardian. Please return forms to us at the time of registration.
2) Register online at WebAdvisor (see below for instructions) or in person (Cuyamaca College A-104) if first time students. Returning students can either register online, in person, or call the office 619-660-4350 to complete phone registration. Parents: When registering your child(ren) please be sure to use their name, and personal information.
How to register for first-time registrants (Returning students will need to login first):
1. From the WebAdvisor page, click on Continuing Education located on the right side of the page. Click the first link under Registration "Register and pay for continuing education courses".
2. On that form, fill out the first field called "course code number" ONLY. It is not necessary to fill out any additional information. After typing the designated code, hit Submit.
Spring 2014 College Courses with Course Codes
- Photoshop Fun 1485
- Elements of Art 1575 Cancelled
- Glee! 1515 Cancelled
- Karate/Self Defense 1630 Cancelled
- Video Game Design 1600
- Young Chef Academy 1495 Cancelled
- Mosaic 1635 Cancelled
- Children's Theatre 1355 Cancelled
- Golf 1620 Cancelled
- Digital Animiation 1605
3. Choose the course you want to take by selecting the white box and hit submit. Fill out your child's personal information with your contact and payment information. You will receive an e-mail confirmation for your payment. Please do not forget to complete forms. We CANNOT allow students on either campuses or offsite locations without your official permission in writing as well as your contact, emergency, and pickup information. For questions, please contact our office at 619-660-4350.
Note: By registering you agree to abide by the terms set in the Program Information page. If you need any help or more information please feel free to contact us at 619-660-4350.
Please submit the required forms to:
ATTN: CFK Registration
900 Rancho San Diego Parkway
El Cajon, CA 92019