- A-Z Databases - A complete listing of all of Cuyamaca's research databases.
- Academic Search Premier - This multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles. PDF backfiles to 1975 or further are available for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles.
- Academic Onefile - Academic OneFile is the premier source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and comprehensive. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text with no restrictions, researchers are able to find accurate information quickly. Includes full-text coverage of the New York Times back to 1995. Updated daily.
- General Onefile - A one-stop source for news and periodical articles on a wide range of topics: business, computers, current events, economics, education, environmental issues, health care, hobbies, humanities, law, literature, art, politics, science, social science, sports, technology, and general interest topics. Includes millions of full-text articles, many with images.
- San Diego Union Tribune - The San Diego Union-Tribune is the product of a merger of the San Diego Union, founded in 1868, and the Evening Tribune, founded in 1895. Published from an editorial, printing and business plant in San Diego's Mission Valley, it is the second-oldest newspaper in Southern California, and the oldest business in San Diego County.
- Proquest Newspapers - Complete full-text online editions of The
Christian Science Monitor, The Los Angeles Times,
The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street
- Newspaper Source Plus - This database includes more than 860 full-text newspapers, providing more than 35 million full-text articles. In addition, the database features more than 857,000 television and radio news transcripts.
- America's News - America's News contains news articles from 2,567 Sources, 55 States and Territories, and 9 Source Types, going back to 1978.
- Controversial Issues - A selected list of databases that are particularly useful for research on issues being debated in the news today.
- How to Log in to Research Databases Available Through the Cuyamaca Library - A video tutorial.
Last Updated: 01/27/2017
PLEASE NOTE: This link will take to a website outside of the college site.