- Classic Catalog - Use our original catalog, SirsiDynix, to search for items in Cuyamaca's physical (hard copy) collection, including books, videos, maps, etc. Grossmont's holdings may also be searched. In addition, the library catalog offers access to most eBooks in Cuyamaca's collection, including some holdings in EBSCO eBook Collection, Springer eBooks, and the Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL).
- Reserves - Use the reserves feature of the library catalog to look up textbooks and other items on reserve.
- EBSCO eBook Collection - Search and view the full text of thousands of current eBooks, including the Community College Collection.
- Springer eBooks - This collection offers content across the fields of biology, business, economics, chemistry, computer science, earth and environmental science, engineering, humanities, social sciences, law, math and statistics, medicine, (including nursing), physics, astronomy, and how-to computer software and programming titles. Students may print without limits and transfer clean PDFs to a desktop, any e-reader device, a flash drive, or even e-mail, without restriction.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - Search for full text entries in reference books, such as encyclopedias and almanacs, across a wide range of disciplines. A great alternative to Wikipedia.
- Encyclopedia Britannica - Search the online version of this well-known
encyclopedia, as well as the Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary and
the Collegiate Thesaurus.
- SDSU Library Catalog - Search the holdings of the San Diego State Library (we can order books from them for you, and they will arrive in two business days).
- Other Libraries - Search the collections of libraries in San Diego County.
- WorldCat - Search the collections and services of more than 10,000 libraries worldwide.
- Interlibrary Loan - Use this form to order materials from other libraries around the country. Books coming from the San Diego State Library and the Grossmont Library will arrive in two business days.
Last Updated: 02/25/2016
PLEASE NOTE: This link will take to a website outside of the college site.