- APA Documentation - The Writer's Handbook APA documentation guide provides a quick resource for citing references in papers using the 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2009).
- APA Formatting and Style Guide - Created by OWL at Purdue.
- Learning APA Style - Includes free tutorials on how to work with the APA style guide. Created by the the American Psychological Association.
Chicago Manual of Style
Multiple Style Guides
- Assembling a List of Works Cited in Your Paper - Covers four style guides: Turabian, Chicago Manual of Style, MLA Handbook, and the APA style guide. Created by Duke Libraries at Duke University.
- Citing Your Sources - Includes printable guides for APA Style, MLA Style, as well as Turabian & Chicago Styles. Created by The University of California Berkeley Library.
- Karla's Guide to Citation Style Guides - A list of links to various styles for citing electronic, and other sources - MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Lexis-Nexus, legal, etc.
- Research and Citation Resources for MLA, APA, Chicago, and CSE - Created by "Guide to Online Schools," part of the SR Education Group network.
Other Useful Citation Sources
- BibMe - "A free automatic bibliography generator that supports MLA, APA, Chicago, and Turabian formatting."
- Citation Machine - "Citation Machine is an interactive web tool designed to assist high school, college, and university students, their teachers, and independent researchers in their effort to respect other people's intellectual properties."
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation (2014 ed.) - This site is designed to introduce legal citation to the beginner, and to serve as a reference on basic citation points for more experienced writers and citation checkers.
Last Updated: 01/30/2017
PLEASE NOTE: This link will take to a website outside of the college site.