Our highest priority is to support the college curriculum in any way we can. We aim to provide a strong library collection relevant to the many courses offered by the college. We also strive to help students become expert researchers--successful learners in this information age.
- Adding a New Course - Learn what you need from the library in order to complete your course addition forms.
- Library Instruction - Information for faculty on library instruction for their classes. Faculty can choose between a general introduction or a presentation tailored around a specific assignment.
- Schedule Library Instruction - Faculty can use this online form to schedule library instruction (or call Jeri Edelen at x4423).
- Media Services - Learn how to search and access videos and DVDs, as well as streaming video collections available to faculty.
- Reserves Collection - Information on how to place an item in our reserves collection, so it is always available for students.
- Subject Area Specialists - Would you like us to add something specific to the collection? Please contact the appropriate subject area specialist.
- Video Cameras/Laptops - Use this online form to reserve camcorders and/or laptops for your students.
- Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) - Information on what librarians are doing to assess their teaching and research help.
Last Updated: 10/10/2016