Welcome to QuestionPoint: Live Online Reference
We are prepared to answer reference questions and provide brief information about your local library. The normal session runs no more than 15 minutes. The librarian can either point you toward some useful sources, or show you how to find them yourself.
- Please do not try to bookmark (add to favorites) or print anything during the session. You may experience a disconnect.
- At the end of the session you will receive a list of live links, which will allow you to go back and visit all of the pages the librarian showed you.
- Notice the forward, back and refresh buttons within the software's shared web page.
- If you must open a second browser while connected, please use the "start" menu or taskbar shortcut, not control "n" or "new". If you do, you could experience a crash.
- At the conclusion of the session, a complete transcript, including all chat dialogue and links to sites visited will be emailed to you.
Thank you for using our online live reference service!
Last Updated: 06/09/2015