The Add Code is required for students wishing to add a class using WebAdvisor. Add codes are required for closed classes and for all short-term classes once the class has started. Add Codes are required for OPEN full-term classes beginning the second week of class. The add code is to be assigned to students who are approved to add your class. (Assigning an add code should be considered the same as signing an Add/Drop Card.) Students must use their add code by the "Use by" date printed on each label. Once the "Use by" date has passed, the add code is expired. Students should be strongly encouraged to use the add code feature.
Refer to the back of the Add Code List for more details.
Instructions on How to Obtain your Add Codes
Instructors are able to obtain their add codes on WebAdvisor. Please follow the steps below to obtain your new add codes.
- Login to WebAdvisor at https://wa.gcccd.edu
- Go to the Faculty Menu and under “Faculty Information” select “Add Authorization Codes”
- Select the appropriate term (Fall 2014) and click SUBMIT
- Select the course that you wish to view your add codes by checking the appropriate box and clicking on SUBMIT.
- You should see a list of “Auth Code” (aka Add Code) that has been generated for your class. All sections are provided with 25 add codes. Please note if you need additional add codes you will need to contact Vanessa Saenz at Vanessa.email@example.com or by phone at x4565