Step 3 - Submit your DD-214
- Submit all of your DD-214s to the Admissions and
Records - Veterans Services Office. This is
required in order to provide you with Priority
Registration. Active Duty may show their current
military ID card.
- To get the earliest new student registration date, you must complete the Online Orientation (Step 3), Assessment (Step 4), and Online Advising (Step 5) in that order.
Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid
- You may be eligible for financial aid that will help
you save your benefits. Please submit the
FAFSA and use
Cuyamaca's School Code: 014435
- Visit the
Financial Aid website for more information.
Step 5 - Take English and Math Assessment Test
- Visit the Exemptions page to find out if you are exempt from taking the test.
- Please visit the Assessment page to find out how to make an assessment appointment and for further information.
Step 6 - New Veteran Student Advising
- Contact the Counseling Office to find out about our
New Veteran Student Advising sessions. You
can contact them at 619-660-4429.
- Check the Counseling page for more information.
Step 7 - Register and Pay Fees
- Register for classes online using WebAdvisor on your registration date and time.
- WebAdvisor online tutorials are available to assist
- If you are using your GI BILL benefits, please be
sure to submit you intent form EACH SEMESTER.
- Your registration is not complete until your tuition and fees are paid.
Students are dropped for non-payment of fees.
Step 8 - Attend Classes
- Find your classrooms on the campus map.
- Students taking online classes access them through Blackboard on the day the class starts.
- If you are using your GI BILL benefits, please
contact Veteran Services and notify them of ANY
registration changes (add, drops, etc)