Call for Presentations
All workshop proposals are reviewed and approved by the Professional Development Coordinator. The Professional Development committee encourages evening workshops (so part-time faculty may attend) and workshops focused on teaching, learning, success, and equity.
With current college goals and initiatives in mind, the committee is especially looking for workshops related to the following three Achieving the Dream “Big Bets”:
- Guided Student Pathways
- Student Validation and Engagement
Workshop Proposal Form
Presenters/facilitators receive two hours Professional Development for every hour of presentation (2 for 1).
- Submit a Call For Presentations Form.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of the workshop.
- Make all arrangements for handouts, room set-up, and required computer and audiovisual equipment. The Professional Development Committee will assist if given prior notice.
- At the workshop, distribute and collect sign-in forms and announce online evaluation. These forms will be put in the presenters' mailboxes prior to their presentations.
- Return the completed sign-in forms and evaluation forms to the Office of the Professional Development Administrator.
- If you must cancel, notify the Professional Development Office as soon as possible.
Last Updated: 08/16/2016