|:Business & Professional Studies: Mary Sessom|
Dr. Sessom maintains regular office hours on campus. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Using TrialDirector to Present Evidence in the Courtroom
How to register:
1. Visit www
2. In the top right corner, click "register."
3. You will be redirected to our web advisor page, where you'll click "register and pay for continuing education courses."
4. On that form, there is a field toward the top called "course code number." Type designated code (students-2366 professionals-2367) and hit submit.
5. Choose the course you want to take and select the white box, and hit submit.
6. Fill out your personal identification and payment, and submit.
7. You will receive an e-mail confirmation for payment. For questions, please contact Vanessa Murrell 619-660-4667.
Click the following link for information on registering for these upcoming courses: TrialDirector MCLE Course Information
Getting Started in an Online ClassEverything you need to know to get start in an online course: Click here.
If the class you need is closed, place your name on the priority wait list. As space opens, you will be moved up on that list.. Every effort will be made to accommodate "crashers." All students on the wait list for an online class must e-mail me the first 2 days of class to obtain any available add codes. Students on the wait list for an onsite class must attend the first class meeting to obtain an add code.