Edplantitle.gif (3423 bytes)

Certificate of Achievement
A Certificate of Achievement may be awarded for successful completion of a specific course of study.  General Educational Courses are not required in order to complete a Certificate.

Associate Degree
Granting of the Associate in Science degree or Associate in Arts degree to a student indicates successful completion of basic and General Education requirements, plus evidence of proficiency in a specialized field. 

Certificate and Associate Degrees

A.S. or AA General Education Requirements

Transfer Programs
Cuyamaca College offers a comprehensive curriculum that allows you to complete the General Education and most preparation courses for your major prior to transfer.  The following is a list of General Education transfer plans to choose from.  If you wish to transfer to a school other than what is listed below, please see a counselor.

California State University General Education Breadth

Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum

Transfer Admission Guarantee-UCSD

Cuyamaca College Home Page Welcome | Services | Assessment | Advising | Terms | Policies | Educational Planning | Course Selection | Registration |Saturday Classes| Survey |   Student Services
Updated on 12/04/13, Donna Hajj, Counselor

Cuyamaca College | Academics | Directory | Information | Library | Student Services