Wireless Hot Spots
This campus map
shows where Cuyamaca College wireless hotspots are located.
What you need
- You must be currently enrolled for classes
- Your own WiFi capable laptop or phone
- Must be 802.11b or 802.11g compliant
How to log in
- Launch your browser. Internet Explorer is preferred, but Firefox, Safari, or Chrome may work.
- If a Security Alert dialog box appears, click the OK button to continue.
- You will see this logon page:
- Login using your Cuyamaca or Grossmont Username and Password. For students, this is the information you use to log in to computers in the various labs and computer facilities at the colleges. You can find your username in WebAdvisor.
Password: 6 digit pin (not your WebAdvisor password)
- Hotspots provide access to web surfing only. Printing cannot be directed to on-campus printers.
- Hours of availability are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Use of the wireless hotspots is subject to and included under the provisions of the District Acceptable Use Policy.
- Please be aware that viruses, worms, etc. that interfere with the function of your computer can be sent over the Internet. The wireless hotspots do not provide protection against email spam or viruses. You should maintain anti-virus software and be current with operating system updates on your computer.
- GCCCD makes no guarantees regarding the operation of the wireless connection.
- To report a wireless outage, call 619-644-7547 Mon-Fri 630a-5p
Last Updated: 12/09/2014