Skip to contentSkip to Main Site NavigationSkip to Site Left NavigationSkip to Site Utility NavigationSkip to Site SearchSkip to FooterDownload Adobe Reader
Home » Campus Life » Grievance Advocate » Student Affairs » Grievance Hearings

Grievance Hearings

  • The student grievant(s) shall file a Formal Grievance Hearing Request Form with the Associate Dean of Student Affairs no sooner than ten (10) days but not more than fifteen (15) days from filing the written Statement of Grievance.
  • The grievant(s) and/or the respondent(s) may request from the Associate Dean of Student Affairs the assistance of a Student Advocate. The grievant(s) or the respondent(s) shall select an advocate from the panel established by the College President.
  • Within five (5) days following receipt of the Formal Grievance Hearing Form, the Associate Dean of Student Affairs shall meet with the grievant and all parties to outline their rights and responsibilities.


Dr. Lauren Vaknin
Dean of Student Affairs
Office Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 Mon - Fri
Phone: 619-660-4295

  • Grossmont
  • Cuyamaca
A Member of the Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District