Tentative Timeline for Librarian Faculty and ESL Faculty for Library Project #3
GOAL OF PROJECT: "By the conclusion of the semester all students will have demonstrated that they are developing familiarity with library sources. This could include attending a library orientation, obtaining two library sources in ESL 106 and five library sources in Eng 110.
TIMELINE for ESL faculty and librarian faculty per class
1. Oct 2010: Librarian will contact ESL faculty and set up a meeting/interview.
2. November 2010: Librarian will conduct a series of four library instructional sessions.
3. February 20: Library faculty and ESL faculty to revise library instruction module
6. March 2011: Librarian faculty to conduct revised library instruction module.
7. May 2010 : Library faculty and ESL faculty to evaluate and discuss project