The expertise of presenters is the foundation of Professional Development. Your participation is encouraged and appreciated.
The Professional Development Committee will organize Tuesday-Wednesday workshops to minimize overlaps.
Call for Presentations
All presentation requests are reviewed and approved by the Professional Development Committee. Proposals received after the due date will be considered.
Fall 2014 Call for Presentations - Due May 15
Wednesday 8am-5pm is reserved for College-wide and Division activities.
Presenters/facilitators receive two hours Professional Development for every hour of presentation (2 for 1). No professional development is given for breakfast or lunch.
- Submit a Call For Presentations Form.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of the workshop.
- Make all arrangements for handouts, room set-up, and required computer and audiovisual equipment. The Professional Development Committee will assist if given prior notice.
- At the workshop, distribute and collect sign-in forms and evaluations. These forms will be put in the presenters’ mailboxes prior to their presentations.
- Return the completed sign-in forms and evaluation forms to the Office of the Professional Development Administrator.
- If you must cancel, notify the Professional Development Administrator as soon as possible.