The following procedures have been created to assist faculty and staff when submitting
- Be thorough when filling out the order forms -- number of copies, collate or staple,
3-hole punch, etc. Incomplete work orders will cause a delay in processing your order.
- Copyrighted materials must have permission from the copyright owner before submitted
- Remove all staples -- replace with paper clips.
- Pages must have a margin or at least 1/2 " on top, bottom, left and right for copying
and binding purposes. If you want the pages 3-hole punched, allow at least 1" on the
- All paste-ups must be fastened down on all side with scotch tape.
- When the original is deteriorated or unreadable, please re-type the document. The
Word Processing staff will be happy to assist you in the creation of a new master. Call extension
4234 for assistance.
- When using page numbers, all pages must be numbered sequentially.