COVID-19 Student Self-Check
One of the most vital aspects of COVID-19 detection involves self-screening.
This Daily Self Checklist must be reviewed each day before reporting to class on campus or Cuyamaca College campus.
- Answer the checklist questions below:
- Do you have a FEVER (a temperature above 100.0 °F)?
- Do you have a COUGH?
- Do you have SHORTNESS OF BREATH?
- Do you have MUSCLE ACHES or CHILLS?
- Do you have a SORE THROAT or HEADACHE?
- Do you have LOSS of TASTE or SMELL?
- Do you have NAUSEA, VOMITING, DIARRHEA, or LOSS OF APPETITE?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with been DIAGNOSED with COVID-19, or placed on quarantine within the last 14 days?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or local public health official?
- If you answer YES to any of the question above, please email your instructor and/or the office you had an appointment with to reschedule. Let them know you are staying home due to having the identified symptom(s).
- Contact the Cuyamaca College Health and Wellness Center via email to discuss with the campus Registered Nurse for further directions. Email Julia.email@example.com OR Rieko.firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in your email your student ID# and a phone number. The campus Registered Nurse will provide you with further medical instructions including information on COVID-19 Testing or a referral to a Medical Provider.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our campus community safe and healthy!