Federal Work Study Supervisor Information

Want to advertise a position to hire Federal Work Study (FWS) Students?

Complete the FWS job request form, email it to Samantha Sandoval and "cc" your manager/dean and their administrative assistant. Your job request will be posted on the job listing for students to review


Want to hire a FWS student?

Complete the Student Worker Personnel Action Form (PAF), go to Section "N"

District Forms Depot

  • obtain your Dean’s signature and forward the form to the Financial Aid office for further processing.

Make sure to confirm with the student that they have been awarded FWS (student has access via their Self Service account).


If you have any questions regarding:
  • Hire forms, contact Human Resources (x7327).
  • Federal Work-Study program, email Samantha Sandoval or call ext. 4687

*Cuyamaca College Financial Aid Office does not guarantee the accuracy of translated text through Google Translate. If the information you are translating is not clear, please return to the home page of Cuyamaca College Financial Aid & Scholarships, click "Contact Us," and call for assistance, or email your question to the appropriate Advisor. Cuyamaca College Financial Aid Office disclaims and will not accept any liability for any problems caused by the use of the Google Translate feature.


Related Resources

Apply & Enroll