We are working remotely and are processing files and disbursing aid to the best of
You will likely experience a delay in processing during this time. We thank you for
Here is what you can do on your financial aid while we work remotely…
- View your financial aid status online by logging into WebAdvisor.
- Visit the Financial Aid Webpage for general financial aid information, BankMobile, contacts, and forms.
- E-mailing the Financial Aid Office
- Do you need to turn in documents?
- To Submit Financial Aid Documents:
- For 2021-2022 – Check WebAdvisor
- For 2020-2021
- E-mail – Please follow the E-mailing the Financial Aid Office guidelines. This will be the fastest way for us to receive and act on your documents.
S. Mail – Access to mail is very limited…expect delays. Please address to:
Financial Aid & Scholarships
900 Rancho San Diego Pkwy, El Cajon, CA 92019
- Financial Aid Help Desk
Questions about your financial aid?
We have team members available to assist you.
ASK ON ZOOM
10am – 12pm & 1pm – 3pm
10am - 12pm
- For detailed information about your file, student appointments may be done over the
phone or online using Zoom. You can email or leave a voicemail with your financial aid advisor to request an appointment and they will respond to your request.
- Disbursements – Please setup your BankMobile account so you can have your aid and college refunds sent directly to your personal bank
account or to the BankMobile Vibe Card.
- For Cal Grant assistance, please contact Pam Fleming at email@example.com.
- Visit the Scholarship Webpage for scholarship information and to apply for scholarships. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about your scholarship, leave a voicemail with Ernie Williams, Scholarships
Specialist at (619) 660-4537 or at email@example.com.
- Need help managing your money during this time? Visit the Financial Literacy page for tips.
Please stay safe and we ask for your patience while we provide services remotely.