• View your financial aid status online by logging into WebAdvisor.
• Do you need to turn in documents?
E-mail – Please follow the E-mailing the Financial Aid Office guidelines. This will be the fastest way for us to receive and act on your documents.
U.S. Mail – Access to mail is very limited…expect delays. Please address to:
Financial Aid & Scholarships
900 Rancho San Diego Pkwy, El Cajon, CA 92019
• For detailed information about your file, student appointments may be done over the phone or online using Zoom. You can email or leave a voicemail with your financial aid advisor to request an appointment and they will respond to your request.
• Disbursements – Please setup your BankMobile account so you can have your aid and college refunds sent directly to your personal bank account or to the BankMobile Vibe Card.
• For Cal Grant assistance, please contact Pam Fleming at email@example.com.
• For information about your scholarship, leave a voicemail with Ernie Williams, Scholarships Specialist at (619) 660-4537 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Need help managing your money during this time? Visit the Financial Literacy page for tips.
Please stay safe and we ask for your patience while we provide services remotely.