You can schedule a 60 Minute Virtual Zoom Appointment with a CalWORKs counselor.  To schedule an appointment you must have access to your student ID number and birthdate. If you do not know your ID number please click here to learn how to access your student ID number.


Appointments are offered between the hours of 8AM-5PM (Mon-Thurs) and 9AM-1PM (Fri)

Summer Hours through July 31st: 8AM-6PM (Mon-Thurs) Closed Friday


Services provided through live 60 minute Zoom Appointments: 

  • One Semester Educational Plan or ITP
  • Comprehensive Educational Plans (semester- by- semester plan)
  • Choosing a Major or Advising
  • Career Counseling
  • Personal Counseling (related to academic success)
  • Financial Aid Petitions
  • Transfer/Graduation planning
  • Consortium Agreements
  • Academic Renewal
  • Professional Referrals to Community Resources

 Each of the following criteria must be met before scheduling a live 60 minute counseling appointment:

  • Currently taking or planning to take classes at Cuyamaca College.
  • For Comprehensive Educational Plans, transcripts from previous educational institutions must be either officially submitted to Cuyamaca or unofficial transcripts available at time of appointment.
  • (Financial Aid petitions appointments only) I will have a typed statement ready before my appointment. 

Schedule 60 minute Virtual Appointment with CalWORKs Counselor


You will only see 10 days (or two weeks out) of a counselors schedule.  If you do not see a particular counselor's schedule, it is because they do not have any open appointments during that two-week period.  You can contact the office by phone (619-660-4340) to leave a message or by email at for help in scheduling an appointment farther out.


By scheduling an appointment, you acknowledge that you have met the above criteria for scheduling a counseling appointment. You understand that appointments may go through a screening process, and students who do not meet the above criteria will be provided with other options for meeting with a counselor.


Note: Only CalWORKs students are eligible to make an appointment.  Non-CalWORKs students should go to General Counseling.