CISCO Lab Information
Cisco Lab Use Policy
Rooms E-205 and E-207
- Lab is closed unless tutor or instructor present.
- Be Considerate of other students. Please speak quietly.
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the CIS labs.
- Turn phones OFF or set ringer to Vibrate. Never talk on the phone in the classroom or lab.
- After completing lab assignments remove router and switch configurations, turn off
network devices and workstations, and place cables in proper place.
- As a consideration to the instructors and your fellow students please do not use perfumes
or colognes prior to coming to class
- You must be enrolled in a Cuyamaca College Cisco Networking Academy class to be allowed