Welcome and thank you for your interest in Cuyamaca College!
New student applications are available according to the following schedule:
||October 17, 2022
||June 12, 2023
You need to apply if:
- You have never been a student at Cuyamaca or Grossmont College.
- You have not been in attendance at either college for at least two consecutive semesters.
- You submitted an application for a future semester and wish to attend a current one.
- Your application is valid for one academic year. You do not need to apply for multiple
terms. (e.g.: if you applied for Fall 2020, you do not need to apply for Spring 2021)
- If you previously applied through CCCApply, you will need to create a new user name
and password for OpenCCC. Your old user name and password will not be valid in the new system.
- New students only: See the Enrollment Priority page to learn how to get an earlier registration date and become fully enrolled.
Social Security Number:
Social Security numbers are no longer used as student ID numbers. Students will be
assigned a unique 7-digit ID number. However, Social Security numbers are still important
and required for Hope and Lifelong learning (1098T) tax form, Financial Aid and Board
of Governor Fee Waiver (BOGW) transactions.
If you are an International (F-1 Visa) student seeking admission to Cuyamaca College
as a full-time student, access our International Student page which will provide you further information on how to apply.
If you need any technical assistance with the online application please contact Technical
Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-877-247-4836 or go to the OpenCCC help web page.