Online Orientation Assistance
How to Access Online Orientation
The online orientation is a series of videos designed to introduce you to the college of your choosing. Below you will find directions and a How-To video to help you access and complete the orientation for Grossmont or Cuyamaca. After you have completed these steps, please visit our Online Advising Assistance page to receive additional help as you complete your new student onboarding.
Please follow the directions below.
Please check your email for a message from the Colleges containing your Student Login Information for WebAdvisor. The message should come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit WebAdvisor
- Sign into WebAdvisor with your:
- Username: firstname.lastname
- Click "I'm New to WebAdvsior" in the bottom right corner to determine your username
- Password: birthday in six digits (first time signing in)
- Example - First-time password for the birthday August 1, 2002 would be 080102
- You will be prompted to change your password. Make sure this password is something you will be able to remember. Make a note of it.
- *Important* Your Password must be between 6 & 9 characters. Additionally it must both contain letters and numbers.
- Once logged in, select the blue “Student Menu” tab.
- On the bottom left-hand side of the screen, you will find a blue tab that reads “Orientation/Assess/Advising.” You will need to select Step One –Orientation. Select the orientation for your primary campus
How to Complete Online Orientation - Video (Stop at 1:43)
Video of Online Orientation and Advising
Online Orientation Breakdown
Within each module is a number of mandatory questions that must be answered in order to complete each module and receive credit for online orientation. You only need to complete the first three modules to receive credit for online orientation!
To help you focus on the content, the answers to all the questions in the first three modules are provided below. All the answers are presented in the same order in which they appear in the videos. The video questions are different for Grossmont and Cuyamaca, so be sure to use the correct answer sheet for the college of your choice.