Transcripts and Records

Transcripts and Records provides you with all the resources you need to manage your academic records. Whether you need to request transcripts, submit them, or have foreign transcripts evaluated, we've got you covered. We also provide information on course evaluations, enrollment verification, and credit for prior learning.


Request Your Transcripts

Requesting official transcripts at Cuyamaca College is easy! Whether you need them for transfer or employment purposes, our user-friendly process makes it simple.


Submit Your Transcripts

To ensure that your academic progress is accurately evaluated at Cuyamaca College, please submit official transcripts for any courses you have completed at another accredited college or university. It is important to note that we only accept official transcripts for evaluations, graduation, academic renewal, and prerequisite clearance purposes.


Transcript Evaluations

To determine course equivalencies and ensure that you meet the requirements for your degree and/or certificate at Cuyamaca College, please request a transcript evaluation after all official transcripts from previously attended institutions have been delivered to us. This evaluation will help ensure a smooth transfer process for you.

Request your transcript evaluation



Enrollment Verification

Need to provide proof of your enrollment? Cuyamaca College authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The verifications can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at Cuyamaca College.


Credit for Prior Learning

Unlock college credits by demonstrating proficiency in specific courses through approved alternative methods like AP, IB, CLEP, JST, institutional exams, and evaluations of credentials or portfolios. Students at Cuyamaca College may be eligible to receive credit for prior learning in courses approved by the District by passing an authorized assessment.


Foreign Transcripts

If your transcripts were issued in a foreign country from a non-American institution, or if they are in a language other than English, they require special handling. To ensure that your educational achievements are properly evaluated, each foreign transcript must be translated into English and submitted to an external academic evaluation company. This process is important to ensure that your transcripts are evaluated accurately and fairly.

Learn how to submit foreign transcripts

Course Descriptions

Detailed course descriptions can be obtained from the Cuyamaca catalog. You can easily access current and past catalogs online. If you have any further questions regarding course descriptions, please send an email to

View Cuyamaca catalogs


Admissions and Records

Student Services Building
Room G-102


Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm

Friday: 9 am - 1 pm

Phone: (619) 660-4275


Mailing Address:

Cuyamaca College
Admissions and Records
900 Rancho San Diego Parkway
El Cajon, CA 92019

View All Admission Contacts