Submit Your Transcripts

At Cuyamaca College, only official transcripts are accepted for evaluations, graduation, academic renewal, and prerequisite clearance purposes. These official transcripts can be sent either digitally or by mail in a sealed envelope. However, please note that any official transcripts that are received already opened will be disregarded.

Where Do I Send My Transcripts?

Transcripts may be mailed to:


Cuyamaca College

Admissions and Records

900 Rancho San Diego Parkway

El Cajon, CA 92019


Or you may hand deliver an official transcript in a sealed envelope to the Admissions and Records office in G-102.

Accepted Accreditation

Colleges and Universities must ensure the quality of the education they offer by adhering to a specified set of evaluation criteria determined by private educational associations called accrediting agencies. Colleges and universities that meet an agency's criteria are then "accredited" by that agency.


To be accepted by the Grossmont Cuyamaca Community College District, your courses must have been taken at an institution regionally accredited by one of the following agencies:



Accrediting Association


Middle States Association (of Colleges and Schools)


Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges


North Central Association (of Colleges and Schools)


New England Association of Schools and Colleges -

Commission on Institutions of Higher Education


Southern Association of Colleges and Schools


Western Association of Schools and Colleges -

Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges


Western Association of Schools and Colleges -

Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities


Submitting Test Scores to Cuyamaca

When submitting test scores from the College Board (CLEP, AP, etc.) Please use:


College Board Code: 4252


Please note that this code is different than the code you will use when filling out the FAFSA or other financial aid applications. Please visit the financial aid webpage for more information.

Removing an institution from your record

If you incorrectly reported on your admissions application having attended any college or university, an official letter of non-attendance will be required in order to have the institution removed from your record at Cuyamaca College.  This applies to both domestic and international post-secondary institutions.  An official letter of non-attendance can be obtained from most institutions in place of an official transcript.  All documents must be delivered to Cuyamaca College in a sealed envelope in order to be considered official.

Foreign Transcripts

If your transcripts were issued in a foreign country from a non-American institution, or if they are in a language other than English, they require special handling.

View instructions for submitting foreign transcripts


For questions regarding submitting your transcripts contact the Admissions and Records department.


Ramiz Alsaigh





Admissions and Records

Student Services Building: G-102