FWS Supervisor Forms and Instructions


FWS Hire Information - New Students and Returning Students

For new students and returning students applying for Work-Study, all of the following documents are required:

Forward the completed hire forms to the Financial Aid Work Study Coordinator!


If you have any questions regarding:

  • Hire forms, contact Human Resources at ext. 7327
  • Federal Work-Study program or work-study forms, email Samantha Sandoval or call ext. 4687

*Cuyamaca College Financial Aid Office does not guarantee the accuracy of translated text through Google Translate. If the information you are translating is not clear, please return to the home page of Cuyamaca College Financial Aid and Scholarships, click "Contact Us," and call for assistance, or email your question to the appropriate Advisor. Cuyamaca College Financial Aid Office disclaims and will not accept any liability for any problems caused by the use of the Google Translate feature.


Related resources

Federal Work Study Supervisor Information

Apply and Enroll