Library Log In Help
Currently enrolled students at Cuyamaca College can access the library's databases
from off campus. Your username is firstname.lastname and your password is your 6-digit date of birth.
Still having trouble?
- If you have any assigned numbers or other special characters in your username in WebAdvisor/Self-Service,
include those numbers and characters.
- If your username is long, stop after the 20th character.
- Example: Alexandria Smith-Jones would be alexandria.smith-jo.
- Example: Alexandria Smith has the WebAdvisor/Self-Service username of alexandria.smith123456.
Their database log in would be alexandria.smith1234.
- The password defaults to your 6-digit date of birth even if changed your password
in WebAdvisor/Self-Service or Canvas.
- Example: If you were born on January 9, 2003, you would enter 010903
- If you changed your password for the college email. Use that updated password instead.
- Are you a student at Grossmont College and not a student at Cuyamaca College? Use
the Grossmont Library instead.
- Still having trouble? You can try resetting your password via the college email. Instructions
on how to do that (note that your email username has @students.gcccd.edu added on
- email@example.com): Password Reset PDF.
- Or you can contact the Cuyamaca Help Desk for support.