Library Log In Help
Instructions in Arabic or Spanish
Currently enrolled students at Cuyamaca College can access the library's databases
from off campus. Your username is firstname.lastname and your password defaults to your 6-digit date of birth.
Still having trouble?
- If you have any assigned numbers or other special characters in your username in WebAdvisor/Self-Service,
include those numbers and characters.
- If your username is long, stop after the 20th character.
- Example: Alexandria Smith-Jones would be alexandria.smith-jo.
- Example: Alexandria Smith has the WebAdvisor/Self-Service username of alexandria.smith123456.
Their database log in would be alexandria.smith1234.
- The password defaults to your 6-digit date of birth even if changed your password
in WebAdvisor/Self-Service or Canvas.
- Example: If you were born on January 9, 2003, you would enter 010903
- If you changed your password for the college email. Use that updated password instead.
- Are you a student at Grossmont College and not a student at Cuyamaca College? Use
the Grossmont Library instead.
- Expired password: Instructions on how to reset your password through the college email. You may be
asked to reset your password when trying to log into your student email account. (note
that your email username has @students.gcccd.edu added on - email@example.com): Password Reset PDF.
- Or you can contact the Cuyamaca Help Desk for support.