Library Log In Help
Currently enrolled students at Cuyamaca College can access the library's databases from off campus. Your username is firstname.lastname and your password defaults to your 6-digit date of birth.
Still having trouble?
- If you have any assigned numbers or other special characters in your username in Self-Service, include those numbers and characters.
- If your username is long, stop after the 20th character.
- Example: Alexandria Smith-Jones would be alexandria.smith-jo.
- Example: Alexandria Smith has the Self-Service username of alexandria.smith123456. Their database log in would be alexandria.smith1234.
- The password defaults to your 6-digit date of birth even if changed your password
in WebAdvisor/Self-Service or Canvas.
- Example: If you were born on January 9, 2003, you would enter 010903
- If you changed your password for the college email. Use that updated password instead.
- Are you a student at Grossmont College and not a student at Cuyamaca College? Use the Grossmont Library instead.
- Expired password: Log into your Office 365 account that the college has provided. Your username has @students.gcccd.edu added on - email@example.com. Use your expired password first. It will then ask you to update your password. Access Office here: https://www.office.com/
- Additional information on resetting your password can be found here: Password Reset PDF.
- Or you can contact the Cuyamaca Help Desk for support.
|Reference Services||Circulation Services|