Technology Help Desk
Phone: (619) 660-4395 - Please have your student ID number at the time of your call.
Fall Hours 2023 : Monday-Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm, Fridays 8:00am - 2:00pm.
After hours: Leave a voice message or e-mail anytime. You should get a response by the next open
How we can help
The Help Desk is your best resource for troubleshooting technical difficulties associated
with your student accounts.
These problems include:
- Incorrect username and/or forgotten password
- Problems logging in to student e-mail, campus network, campus Wi-Fi, library database,
- Wi-Fi is available at Cuyamaca Wireless for registered students who bring their own devices. We can help you access the Wi-Fi
and use your student account.
When to seek outside help
Knowing who to call and when is invaluable and saves precious time. This is especially
crucial if you are enrolled in an online course.
- Canvas questions: use the help button in Canvas to find answers and get support. If you don't see
your course in Canvas or need a quiz reset, contact your instructor.
- Reset your Self Service password: Contact Admissions and Records at 619-660-4275.
- Home computer and personal device problems: contact the vendor. Consider using the Tech Mall on campus (E-121) as a backup plan when your home system
- Home Internet problems: contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Installing/downloading course software for your classes or any software: contact
your instructor or the vendor
- Configuring your hardware, software, e-mail or browser: contact the vendor or search
Google or YouTube.
- Problems with the CCCApply website: See the CCCApply site.
Information we need
We really want to help you. When you call or e-mail us, please have the following
- Telephone number
- Colleague ID number
- 6-digit date of birth
- A brief description of the problem
When contacting us about Canvas, please include this additional information:
- Course Name
- Course Section Number
- Instructor's Name
Student Email credentials now give access to Office 365.
Zoom Software Access
Need help accessing your account or need one created?
Students: Visit the Zoom for Students webpage for help!
Faculty/Staff: The district will soon be implementing SSO and Zoom accounts for faculty/staff will
be auto-provisioned. In the meantime, if you have issues accessing your Zoom account
or need one created please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Submission Form
Instructional Computer Facilities
Admissions & Records