Technology Help Desk
Phone: (619) 660-4395 - Please have your student ID number at the time of your call.
Spring Hours 2023 : Monday-Thursday 7:30am-7:30pm, Fridays 8:00am-1:00pm.
After hours: Leave a voice message or e-mail anytime. You should get a response by the next open
How we can help
The Help Desk is your best resource for troubleshooting technical difficulties associated
with your student accounts.
These problems include:
- Incorrect username and/or forgotten password
- Problems logging in to student e-mail, campus network, campus Wi-Fi, library database,
- Wi-Fi is available at Cuyamaca Wireless for registered students who bring their own devices. We can help you access the Wi-Fi
and use your student account.
When to seek outside help
Knowing who to call and when is invaluable and saves precious time. This is especially
crucial if you are enrolled in an online course.
- Canvas questions: use the help button in Canvas to find answers and get support. If you don't see
your course in Canvas or need a quiz reset, contact your instructor.
- Reset your Web Advisor password: Contact Admissions and Records at 619-660-4275.
- Home computer and personal device problems: contact the vendor. Consider using the Tech Mall on campus (E-121) as a backup plan when your home system
- Home Internet problems: contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Installing/downloading course software for your classes or any software: contact
your instructor or the vendor
- Configuring your hardware, software, e-mail or browser: contact the vendor or search
Google or YouTube.
- Problems with the CCCApply website: See the CCCApply site.
Information we need
We really want to help you. When you call or e-mail us, please have the following
When contacting us about Canvas, please include this additional information:
- Course Name
- Course Section Number
- Instructor's Name
New for Spring 2021! Student Email credentials now give access to Office 365, OneDrive
and on campus WIFI in parking lot 5! Accounts will now remain active between semesters
with access to these added features unless the student has missed 2 consecutive Spring
or Fall semesters. For details, see GCCCD Student Email Instructions and Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive Instructions.
Instructional Computer Facilities
Admissions & Records