Room A-300 (at the One-Stop Center)
Fall 2020 OFFICE HOURS
August 17, 2020 - December 23, 2020
MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:00 AM - 5:00PM
FRIDAY - 8:00 AM - 4:30pm
|Monday - Thursday:
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Cuyamaca College Cashier's office provides the following support services to students,
faculty and staff.
- Student enrollment fees and tuition fees - processed both on and off campus
- Parking permits - must be ordered on WebAdvisor and will be mailed directly to student within 7-10 business days. After you’re transaction
is complete you will be issued a temporary parking permit by e-mail. If you want to
return your parking permit for a refund, then it must be physically returned to the
Cuyamaca College Cashier by the refund deadline which is consistent with the classes
you are taking. For example, if your classes had to be dropped by February 8th, in
order for you to receive a refund, then you’re parking permit must be RETURNED to
us by that date to be eligible for a refund. Replacement for damaged student parking
permit cost is $2.00 available at CC Cashier's Office. Must bring actual damaged permit
and Valid ID of purchaser.
- Motorcycle permits are required beginning Jan. 1, 2017. Permits may be purchased at
Cashier's window for $20.00 for Fall and Spring, $10 for Summer.
- Student benefit cards - may be purchased through WebAdvisor and at the Cashier's Office. Benefit Cards are picked up ONLY at the Student Government
Office located at A 104 beginning the first day of the new semester. Helpful document:
"How to Purchase Parking Permit/Student Benefit Card using WebAdvisor".
- Catalogs are available for purchase at the Cashier's Office for $3.00. Additional
mailing fees are $3.00. Non-Refundable.
- Payments are receipted for parking citations, transcripts, library fines and replacements,
and childcare for the Child Development Center
- Credit Cards will be credited back to the credit card account that made the payment.
Contact the Cashier’s Office at (619)660-4256 to initiate a credit card refund.
- Cash/Check/Payment Plan refunds can be processed for Cash Payments. There is a maximum
cash refund limit set by the Cashier's Office. This may result in a check being processed
from District Accounting to be mailed to student's address or deposited into a student
made Direct Deposit Account (Please see information regarding Bank Mobile) at a later
date throughout the semester. If you have paid by check, then you must wait ten business
days from the date we process the check to be eligible for your refund.
- REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED TO THE STUDENT ACCOUNT HOLDER.
Important note: In order to receive your refund, you MUST present a VALID picture
ID, such as a Government Issue Driver's License, California ID, Passport, Military,
OR Cuyamaca/Grossmont College ID card.
- The Cashier's office works in conjunction with Admissions and Records office to see
that the students' individual accounts are accurately posted.
- Financial aid checks that are returned for bad addresses are processed and disbursed
also. Federal student aid owed from the student for early withdrawal is repaid to
the Cashier's office. Payments must be paid in the form of Cash/Check/Money Order
- Sign up for direct deposit for Financial Aid at https://refundselection.com
- Deferred payments are processed and monitored through the Cashier's office. Authorization
forms for the Dept. of Rehab, Military Tuition Assistance are accepted at cashiers.
- You can pay for citations online.
Semester Bus Pass
Semester Bus pass for 2020 Fall. Available: August 11, 2020 for $180.00 credit card
Student ID or Government issued ID card required and must be enrolled in 7 units or
Will be available as Mobile App only.
On sale until September 4, 2020.
Please refere to the MTS website for route information, bus pass does not include
rural routes, additional fees may be required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-660-4256 for additional information.
sign up for direct deposit