Building G - Room 128
Spring 2023 OFFICE HOURS
January 4, 2023 to June 2, 2023
MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
FRIDAY - 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY - CLOSED
Masks required for in person services. For information regarding return to campus
/ Vaccination status, please refer to Admissions and Records Dept., you can also follow
the link below.
The Cuyamaca College Cashier's office provides the following support services to students,
faculty and staff.
- Student enrollment fees and tuition fees - processed both on and off campus
- Parking permits will not be required for Spring 2023, please park in student spaces
only which are white line parking spaces.
- Staff Parking Permits - Staff permits are available from the Campus and Parking Services Office (CAPS).
You can reach the CAPS Dept. at 619-644-7654 for additional information and assistance.
- Student Parking permits - If you want to return your parking permit for a refund, then it must be physically
returned to the Cuyamaca College Cashier by the refund deadline which is consistent
with the classes you are taking. For example, if your classes had to be dropped by
September 5th, 2022 in order for you to receive a refund, then you’re parking permit
must be RETURNED to us by that date to be eligible for a refund. Replacement for damaged
student parking permit cost is $2.00 available at CC Cashier's Office. Must bring
actual damaged permit and Valid ID of purchaser.
- Motorcycle - Not required until Fall 2023
- Student benefit cards - Please reach out to the Student Affairs Department for information pertaining to
the Student Benefit Card. You can reach them at 619-660-4295.
- Payments are receipted for parking citations, transcripts, library fines and replacements,
childcare for the Child Development Center, WEPA Print Cards, and Bus Passes.
- Credit Cards will be credited back to the credit card account that made the payment.
Contact the Cashier’s Office at (619)660-4256 to initiate a credit/debit card refund.
- Cash/Check/Payment Plan refunds can be processed for Cash Payments. There is a maximum
cash refund limit set by the Cashier's Office. This may result in a check being processed
from District Accounting to be mailed to student's address or deposited into a student
made Direct Deposit Account (Please see information regarding Disbursements, a technology
solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.) at a later date throughout the semester. If you have
paid by check, then you must wait ten business days from the date we process the check
to be eligible for your refund.
- REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED TO THE STUDENT ACCOUNT HOLDER.
Important note: In order to receive your refund, you MUST present a VALID picture
ID, such as a Government Issue Driver's License, California ID, Passport, Military,
OR Cuyamaca/Grossmont College ID card.
- The Cashier's office works in conjunction with Admissions and Records office to see
that the students' individual accounts are accurately posted.
- Federal student aid owed from the student for early withdrawal is repaid and mailed
to the District Accounting Office 8800 Grossmont College Drive, El Cajon, CA. 92020.
Payments must be paid in the form of Check/Money Order ONLY. Please include your Student
ID number in the memo line.
- Select your refund preference for Financial Aid at https://refundselection.com
- Deferred payments are processed and monitored through the Cashier's office. Authorization
forms for the Dept. of Rehab, Military Tuition Assistance are accepted at cashiers.
- You can pay for citations online.
Semester Bus Pass - Pronto Card
If you are interested in buying a bus pass, please contact Cashiers and we will make
arrangements to process your bus pass. If this is your first time purchasing, you
have the option to purchase a physical card, or you can download the mobile app for
The monthly pass is available to students who are enrolled for 3 units during intersession
and summer or 7 units during the regular semester. The cost for a calendar month
pass is $57.60.
Semester Bus Pass
Beginning January 9th, 2023 through March 29, 2023 the Spring 2023 semester pass is
available to students who are enrolled for 7 units or more during the regular semester.
The cost will be $187.00 and the pass will be valid for use through June 10, 2023.
Please refere to the MTS website for route information, bus pass does not include
rural routes, additional fees may be required. Bus Pass purchases must be paid in
full, no payment plans available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-660-4256 for additional information.