Building G - Room 128
Fall 2023 OFFICE HOURS
August 7, 2023 to December 22, 2023
MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
FRIDAY - 8:00 AM - 4:30PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY - CLOSED
For information regarding Covid19 or Vaccination status, please visit:
The Cuyamaca College Cashier's office provides the following support services to students,
faculty and staff.
- Student enrollment fees and tuition fees - processed both on and off campus
- PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Payment Plans are availble at through Nelnet: https://mycollegepaymentplan.com/gcccd/
- You can also reach Nelnet customer service at 1-800-609-8056
- Parking permits will not be required for Fall 2023, please park in student spaces
only which are white line parking spaces.
- Staff Parking Permits - Staff permits are available for pick up from the Campus and Parking Services Office
(CAPS). You can reach the CAPS Dept. at 619-644-7654 for additional information and
- Student Parking permits - If you want to return your parking permit for a refund, then it must be physically
returned to the Cuyamaca College Cashier by the refund deadline which is consistent
with the classes you are taking. For example, if your classes had to be dropped by
September 5th, 2022 in order for you to receive a refund, then you’re parking permit
must be RETURNED to us by that date to be eligible for a refund. Replacement for damaged
student parking permit cost is $2.00 available at CC Cashier's Office and you must
bring actual damaged permit and Valid ID of purchaser.
- Motorcycle - Not required for Fall 2023
- Student benefit cards - Please reach out to the Student Affairs Department for information pertaining to
the Student Benefit Card. You can reach them at 619-660-4295.
- Payments are receipted for parking citations, transcripts, library fines and replacements,
childcare for the Child Development Center, WEPA Print Cards, and Bus Passes.
- Credit Cards will be credited back to the credit card account that made the payment.
Contact the Cashier’s Office at (619)660-4256 to receive information regarding credit/debit
card refund schedule.
- Cash/Check/Payment Plan refunds can be processed for Cash Payments. There is a maximum
cash refund limit set by the Cashier's Office. This may result in a check being processed
from District Accounting to be mailed to student's address or deposited into a student
made Direct Deposit Account (Please see information regarding Disbursements, a technology
solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.) at a later date throughout the semester. If you have
paid by check, then you must wait ten business days from the date we process the check
to be eligible for your refund.
- REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED TO THE STUDENT ACCOUNT HOLDER.
Important note: In order to receive your refund, you MUST present a VALID picture
ID, such as a Government Issue Driver's License, California ID, Passport, Military,
OR Cuyamaca/Grossmont College ID card.
- The Cashier's office works in conjunction with Admissions and Records office to see
that the students' individual accounts are accurately posted.
- Federal student aid owed from the student for early withdrawal is repaid and mailed
to the District Accounting Office 8800 Grossmont College Drive, El Cajon, CA. 92020.
Payments must be paid in the form of Check/Money Order ONLY. Please include your Student
ID number in the memo line.
- Select your refund preference for Financial Aid at https://refundselection.com
- Deferred payments are processed and monitored through the Cashier's office. Authorization
forms for the Dept. of Rehab, Military Tuition Assistance are accepted at cashiers.
- You can pay for citations online.
Semester Bus Pass - Pronto Card
If you are interested in buying a bus pass, please contact Cashiers and we will make
arrangements to process your bus pass. If this is your first time purchasing, you
have the option to purchase a physical card, or you can download the mobile app for
The monthly pass is available to students who are enrolled for 3 units during intersession
and summer or 7 units during the regular semester. The cost for a calendar month
pass is $57.60.
Semester Bus Pass - Available to purchase until September 29, 2023. Cost is $178.00.
Good through December 31, 2023.
Students who are enrolled for 7 units or more during the regular Spring and Fall semesters.
Please refer to the MTS website for route information, bus pass does not include rural
routes, additional fees may be required. Bus Pass purchases must be paid in full,
no payment plans available.
Please email email@example.com or call 619-660-4256 for additional information.