In accordance with Title 5 (T.5 55002 (a) (1)), and consistent with the Governance
Structure of Cuyamaca College, the Committee, under the authority of the Academic
Senate, has the oversight responsibility for the following:
- Approve additions, modifications, deactivation, and deletions of courses and programs,
and review the student learning outcomes of the college credit and non-credit curriculum;
- Facilitate the requirements and content of the General Education package and graduation
- Manage the alignment, articulation and differentiation procedures between Cuyamaca
College and Grossmont College related to curriculum;
- Report regularly to the Academic Senate regarding all of the above;
- Appoint sub-committees or work groups as needed to help conduct the committee’s.
Scope of work includes review and recommendations of related academic policies and
procedures (e.g., advanced placement, graduation requirements, etc.) for final submission
to Academic Senate and the Governing Board.
First and third Tuesdays, 2:00–4:00 p.m.