Grade Rosters Tutorial
Instructor Grade Rosters
To submit an instructor grade roster please use the following step-by-step instructions.
Please note that you must have completed your Census Drop Roster prior to submitting
your final grades.
- Login at https://wa.gcccd.edu and click on "Faculty"
- From the faculty menu, select "Grade/Pos Attendance Rosters"
- Select the appropriate term
and click on "Submit"
- Select the course by checking the box next to the course.
and then choose the appropriate "status type" and click on submit:
- Enter the student's grades in the grade field. Please note that if the student has
P/NP elected then please only enter a P (Pass) or NP (No Pass) grade.
||Valid Student Grades are:
A+,A,A-,B+,B,B-,C+,C,D,F or P/NP
Incomplete Grades should be noted as:
IA+,IA,IA-,IB+,IB,IB-,IC+,IC,ID,IF,IP or INP (The second grade being the grade the
student would get if they did not complete the course)
- After entering the grades please check to confirm that all grades are entered correctly
by checking the box and click on Submit.
- Congratulations! You have successfully processed your grade roster. If you made a
mistake, please contact Vanessa Saenz in the Admissions and Records office.