Schedule Your Own Appointment
You are now able to schedule your own appointment with someone from the Main DSPS
Office, High Tech Center, and Test Proctoring. Cuyamaca's DSPS Department e-Counseling provides currently registered DSPS student the opportunity to ask quick questions
that do not require in person appointments. You will need your student ID number in
order to submit a question.
**Please read each service explanation
Expand All | Collapse All
DSPS Main Office Virtual Services
DSPS Counselors/Specialists are available for virtual and in-person appointments for
Cuyamaca DSPS students only. If you are not currently registered with Cuyamaca DSPS
your appointment will be canceled.
Please follow the Steps to Enroll to determine eligibility for DSPS services.
Appointments (Virtual and In Person)
- To schedule an appointments please call our main office at 619-660-4239 or email at
- Services provided through live 15-minute Drop-in Appointments: Quick questions, COVID-19 related concerns, disability management, interpretation
of assessment results, discuss academic status (probation/dismissal), add/drop classes,
EOPS reduced course load letter, update Academic Adjustment form, and one semester
DSPS Drop-in appointments are available the week of priority registration and the
first 3 days of each semester. 15-minute live Drop-in appointments are available for Same-Day scheduling only and are on a first come first serve basis. If no appointments are available, please
check back the next business day.
- Services provided through live 60-minute Appointments: DSPS intake for new students, educational planning (comprehensive & one semester),
Personal Attendant Agreement form, success strategies, financial aid petitions (consortium
agreement & appeals), Admissions & Records petitions, personal/crisis counseling,
choosing a Major, and Career Counseling.
High Tech Center Services
- To schedule an appointments please call the High Tech Center at
- Alternate Media (digital text books, enlarged text, Learning Ally, etc...)
- Assistive Technology (Kurzweil, Adobe reader, tape recorders
- High Tech Center (location, hours of operation, staffing)
A High Tech Center staff/faculty member will respond to your question within 3 business days.
Test Proctor Services
- To schedule an appointments please call the Test Proctor at
- Scheduling an exam, quiz, test, midterm, final exam, etc...
- Policy and Procedures
- location, hours of operation, availability
The Test Proctor will respond to your question within 3 business days. Once your question is answered, you will receive an email notification.
You are able to ask questions to any of the following DSPS services
Online Support & Resources
Apply & Enroll