CSU Application Review Workshops
CSU application @ Cal State Apply
CSU Application Deadlines various for all CSUs.
Review the CSU Application Checklist. To learn how to complete your CSU Application, review the CSU Application Tutorial Videos.
Before attending the CSU Application Review Workshops complete your application, especially Academic History section, where you input college attended and completed courses. Have your unofficial
transcripts from Self-Service ready. All in person workshops will be in Transfer Center
G -230. PLEASE USE COMPUTER/LAPTOP AND NOT PHONE for virtual workshops!
- Fall Admission: application reviews take place in OCTOBER - DECEMBER.
- Here is the link to sign up for the virtual CSU Application Review Workshop.
- Here is the link to sign up for the in person CSU Application Review Workshops.
- Spring Admission: application reviews take place in AUGUST.
- SDSU transfer applicants must also submit an Academic History Update (aka Supplemental Application) for fall admission only, it will be available on the Cal State Apply under Academic History Quadrant, it is due January 31. This step is required.
- For all other CSUs, students must update the Cal Apply application by JANUARY 31.
- CSU Application Tutorial Videos help students on how to complete the CSU application.
- Which CSU Campus Still Accepting Applications?
A counselor can assist with any area where you might get stuck or do not understand.
Apply & Enroll