CSU Academic History Update Workshops
Students who are applying to CSU, including SDSU must submit the CSU application through Cal State Apply first.
Academic History Update (AHU) is a secondary step of the application that gathers essential information necessary for admission decisions for all CSUs,
including SDSU. It is a required application for admission. It can be found under Academic History Quadrant. Complete the application as much as you can and have your unofficial transcripts.
- To complete your AHU, please go to Cal State Apply .
- Academic History Update workshops take place in JANUARY.
- Academic History Update (AHU) Deadline: January 31
- There are CSUs that require additional Supplemental Application, for example CSULB, SJSU, etc. Please check each CSU's webportal to complete additional
supplemental application if applicable.
- Apply to graduate, meet with a Counselor to apply for graduation.
- A transfer counselor can assist with any area where you might get stuck or do not
Apply & Enroll