Transfer Guides and Articulation Agreements for Private and Out of State Universities


These are unilateral (one-way) agreements designed for students transferring to the baccalaureate institutions. Students that come to Cuyamaca College (CC) after attending one of these institutions will have their coursework evaluated for comparability to courses in the CC curriculum.


Transfer Guide for International Universities


# Courses taken at Cuyamaca College will transfer to these institutions, but because these institutions are not regionally accredited, courses cannot be accepted at Cuyamaca College.


Accrediting Agencies

Related Resources

Apply and Enroll

Common Application Requirements