Admission Appeal Process
If you were denied admission, follow the links below to complete the appeals process as soon as you have been notified, since most universities offer limited time frame when students are eligible to apply for an appeal.
- SDSU Admission Appeals Process
- UCSD Admission Appeal Process
- Call UCSD Front Desk @ (858) 534-4831 press #9 if you need to find out the reason for denial. Then schedule an appointment with a Transfer Counselor to work on the appeal.
- UCD Admission Appeal Process
- UCLA Admission Appeal Process
- CSUSM Admission Appeal Process
- Transcript Requests (cuyamaca.edu)
- Other Transfer Options
- Please contact Transfer Center at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with an appeal to any other universities.