Credit for Prior Learning
What and Why Academic Senate?
Link to Prezi presentation: https://prezi.com/view/rZ45BdUd7HAMdqTP1Kil/
Some items below are under construction:
Where Do I Find...??
- SLO Stipends: Institutional Effectiveness webpage
- Program Review Information, Data, Documents and Forms
- Information on Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Information on Colleague Planning and Implementation (From District homepage, click on "Intranet" in lower right corner, log in, click
on "Colleague" in left box.)
- Academic Senate INTRANET site (if link to left doesn't work):
Cuyamaca.edu--> click Intranet on lower right corner of page--> log in with district
username and password (same as email login)--> click “Committees” link in gray box-->
scroll down to “Organizations” and click the word “Intranet” next to Academic Senate.
(If you click “Academic Senate” it will take you to the regular Academic Senate Website.
- Tenure Review: go to the Academic Senate INRANET site (see above)
- Committees/Councils/Workgroups list and information: Cuyamaca.edu--> click Intranet
on lower right corner of page--> log in with district username and password (same
as email login)--> click “Committees” link in gray box. Click on any committee to
see its Charge, meeting dates and times, and related documents. To see current membership
of committees: From Committees list page, click on the blue button on left side “Committee
- Governing Board: Meetings, Board Policies (BP) and Administrative Policies (AP)
GCCCD.edu--> click “About Us”--> click “Governing Board” in left hand gray box-->
in left hand gray box you will see links to meetings, etc. “Policies and Procedures
is where you will find BPs an APs.
Part Time Faculty
Note: Part time faculty must have an employment assignment for each semestser serving
on a committee
State Senate Plenary Resolutions
Sick Leave Donation
Click Here to donate one day of sick leave.
Senate Constitution and Bylaws, approved October 30, 2019
2017-2019 Faculty Handbook
2019 Faculty Resource Guide