Enrollment & Eligibility
The center is available to families of students, staff, and faculty of Cuyamaca College
along with community members. The center is open according to the academic calendar
. When there is an enrollment opening at the Center, the family will be notified.
Waiting Pool Applications are kept for one year and must be renewed every April.
Families who are attending Cuyamaca or surrounding higher education must be enrolled
in twelve (12) units each semester if not working, or six (6) units if working. Families
who qualify for subsidized child care must complete a waiting pool application along
with required income verification. Subsidized child care benefits is determined by
the State of California.
Community families who consist of staff and faculty are encouraged to take a tour
of our facility, along with completing a waiting pool application.
Other services are provided:
- We encourage families to become involved in our programs. Opportunities for involvement
- participation on one of our Parent Advisory Committees
- parenting classes/seminars
- special family events
- We provide referrals to community agencies and resources.
- We conduct assessments and, when appropriate, we offer referrals to intervention
- We provide breakfast, lunch, and snacks with compliance of the CACFP.
- CACFP Media release and Guideline