Principles of Excellence
The Cuyamaca College is committed to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Principles
of Excellence, Executive Order 13607 established by the Obama Administration.
Cuyamaca College is committed to:
- Help prospective students understand the total cost of an educational program.
- Provide educational plans for all military and Veteran education beneficiaries.
- Will not engage in fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentations.
- Accommodate Service members and Reservists absent due to service requirements.
- Designate points of contact to provide academic and financial advice.
- Ensure accreditation of all new programs prior to enrolling students.
- Align institutional refund policies with those under Title IV, which governs the administration
of federal student financial aid programs.
Link to Principles of Excellence, Executive Order 13607: