Official Transcripts

Need an official transcript? You're in the right place.


 Request an official transcript


Incoming Transcripts

Have you completed classes at another accredited college or university?  Do you need to send us your transcript? 


Here's how to safely deliver your official transcript.


Transcript Evaluations

After all official transcripts from previously attended institutions are delivered to Cuyamaca, you need to request a transcript evaluation to determine course equivalencies and the fulfillment of degree and/or certificate requirements. 


Here's how to request a transcript evaluation.