Who is Eligible?


You must be:

  • Receiving welfare or cash aid (CalWORKs) for yourself and at least one child
  • Enrolled or plan to be enrolled at least part-time (.5 units or more)
  • Working toward one or more of the following:
    • AA Degree
    • Certificate
    • Transfer to a university
    • To improve work skills

(You do NOT need a high school diploma or GED to participate.)