Cuyamaca College Counseling
We have moved! We are now located in the new Student Services Building, on the second
floor, view the updated map.
Make an Appointment
Connect with a counselor to ensure your success! All services are available in-person or online via Zoom.
- Appointments available Monday - Friday during business hours
- Drop-Ins available Monday - Thursday from 10 am to 1:30 pm*
* Hours subject to change without notice
- Education planning towards the completion of a certificate or Associate degree
- Prepare for transfer to a four-year college or university
- Explore major and career options
- Personal Counseling, related to academic success
- Petition support
- Community referrals and much more!
The Cuyamaca College Counseling Department works collaboratively with all areas of
the college to promote student success and equity by empowering students to make informed
decisions that advance their educational, career and personal goals.