- Blood Pressure Screening.
- Height and Weight Measurements.
- Body Composition Analysis.
- TB Risk Assessment TB Testing.
- Health Assessment and Basic First Aid.
- Covid 19 Guidance in Accordance with the CDC.
- Free At Home Antigen Testing Kits.
Community Outreach and Referrals:
- Referrals to Local Health Care Organizations for Primary Health Care, Dental Care.
- Referrals for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse Treatment Programs.
Administration of Non-Prescriptive Medications:
- For Headaches, Muscle Aches, Coughs, Colds, and other Basic Medical Conditions.
Lactation Room I-137 Room Access:
- Lactation accommodations are available for students and staff to include a private
secure room and sink for lactation purposes. Appointment is needed.
Contemplation Room I-140 Access:
- Come and enjoy a quiet, clean, safe space to sit and relax and contemplate. Aromatherapy
is available. Appointment is needed.
Personal Counseling Services:
- Please refer to the Personal Counseling Page for more information.
Health Services Fees: https://www.cuyamaca.edu/admissions/tuition-and-fees.php
***If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 immediately***
Nurses are also available to assist filing the district injury illness/accident report
Please note Cuyamaca College Health and Wellness Services is not personal health insurance.
If you need medical care, call 619-660-4200 and a referral can be made to local organizations
in assisting you find a low cost provider through Medical or Covered California.
You may also visit Insurance for more information.
Local Health Resources
Family Health Centers of San Diego - Founded in 1970, Family Health Centers of San Diego is dedicated to providing caring,
affordable, high-quality health care and supportive services to everyone, with a special
commitment to uninsured, low-income and medically underserved persons.
Please visit Family Health Centers of San Diego Locations to find a clinic near you.
Borrego Health - Borrego Health provides high quality, comprehensive, compassionate primary health care to the people
in our communities, regardless of their ability to pay. Please call at (855) 436-1234 for more information and Urgent Care services.
133 West Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92020 (619) 401-0404
Local Dentist Resources
Family Health Centers of San Diego - Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) offers comprehensive dental services
at eight locations throughout San Diego County. Please visit FHCSD Dental Services Location to find a clinic near you.
Share the Care Dental Health Initiative of San Diego - List of community clinics - East Region (English/Spanish), Central Region (English/Spanish), South Region (English/Spanish) PDF
Helpful Resources from UCSD Pre-Dental Society - List of Low Income Clinics in San Diego