CCCCO Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Plan
California Education Code 78222(a) established the Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Program to support California Community Colleges in advancing system-wide goals to boost achievement for all students with an emphasis on eliminating achievement gaps for students from traditionally underrepresented groups.
Cuyamaca College developed its Student Equity and Achievement Plan (SEAP) in the Fall 2022 semester, under the leadership of the Student Success and Equity Council (SSEC). SSEC reviewed equity data provided by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office (CCCCO) and agreed to pursue full equity as its goal for all disproportionately impacted groups.
- 2022-2025 Student Equity and Achievement Plan (SEAP)
- 2022-2025 Student Equity and Achievement Plan (SEAP) Executive Summary
- 2022-2028 College Goals and Strategies (Strategic Priorities) Overview
- Disaggregated Data on CCCCO Performance Indicators
- To access the CCCCO Student Success Metrics, click here.
- Cal-PASS Plus LaunchBoard Data on Guided Pathways Indicators