In an effort to use the resources that are available at Cuyamaca College in the most efficient way possible, the College's new governance structure and integrated planning process designates specific committees and task forces to make recommendations for the prioritization of resource requests arising through the program review process. Requests for resources are submitted via forms embedded in the online program review module and are sent to the appropriate groups for prioritization based on established rubrics in aligned with the resource prioritization calendar.
The groups charged with developing prioritized lists of resource requests are as follows:
- Classified Position Requests: Classified Hiring Priorities Committee
- Faculty Position Requests: Faculty Hiring Priorities Committee
- Supplies, equipment, and other requests: Resource and Operations Council
- Technology requests: College Technology Committee
- Facilities requests: Facilities and Sustainability Planning Committee
Prioritized lists of resource requests are sent to the Resource and Operations Council, which forwards prioritized lists to the Cuyamaca College Council. Each committee is tasked to review yearly requests and rank these requests based off the established rubric criteria and the needs of the college as a whole in order to achieve the College's strategic priorities:
- Increase Equitable Access (Enrollment)
- Eliminate Equity Gaps in Course Success
- Increase Persistence and Eliminate Equity Gaps
- Increase Completion and Eliminate Equity Gaps
- Increase Hiring and Retention of Diverse Employees
The resource request forms, prioritization rubrics, meeting times, and information on each resource prioritization group can be found below by simply clicking the specific buttons below.
Each year, the Institutional Effectiveness, Success, and Equity Office conducts an Integrated Planning Survey to assess perceptions of the process and gather suggestions for improvement. The results of the survey are used to inform improvements to the process in the subsequent year.
- 2022 Integrated Planning Survey Results
- 2021 Integrated Planning Survey Results
- 2020 Integrated Planning Survey Results
- 2019 Integrated Planning Survey Results
- 2018 Integrated Planning Survey Results
Resource Prioritization Lists