College-wide Strategic Planning and Evaluation
Join the discussion a Cuyamaca Planning Workshop!
- October 21st 9:00am-12:00pm in I-207/208/209 (focused on building a student-centered schedule)
- For more information, please contact Bri Hays (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tammi Marshall (email@example.com)
Cuyamaca College engages in a continuous cycle of planning, implementation, evaluation, and improvement. In Spring 2022, the College developed its new 2022-2028 Strategic Plan goals, strategies, and performance measures. These components serve as the basis for the Cuyamaca Comprehensive Plan and all college-wide planning for the next 6 years:
- Increase Equitable Access (Enrollment)
- Eliminate Equity Gaps in Course Success
- Increase Persistence and Eliminate Equity Gaps
- Increase Completion and Eliminate Equity Gaps
- Increase Hiring and Retention of Diverse Employees
The College's strategic goals are linked to unit-level planning through the program review process. The College has identified several indicators of performance related to each of these strategic goals and evaluates progress on each goal throughout the year.
The annual planning and evaluation retreat, held each spring, is the culmination of college evaluation efforts for the academic year. During the retreat, members of the College's various constituent and governance groups discuss key performance indicator data and progress toward strategic goals in light of our established standards of performance and aspirational performance targets.
Documentation and materials from each of the retreats can be accessed via the links below.