Welcome to the Cuyamaca College Program Review Homepage!
Please note that all program reviews are submitted online. Word versions of the templates are posted below for response planning purposes.
If you are a program chair/coordinator and/or program review author and need access to your program review online form but have not received the link, please contact the Institutional Effectiveness, Success, and Equity Office at email@example.com.
For questions about your program review, please contact your Program Review Support Team (linked below) or the PRSC Co-Chairs:
Program Review Templates
Student and Instructional Services
- Student and Instructional Services Annual Update Template
- Student and Instructional Services Comprehensive Template
- Administrative Annual Update Template
We are here to help!
Need assistance with your program review?
- For questions about program review content or questions, please contact your PRSC Support Team.
- Need assistance with data for your program review? Contact the IESE Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Need help accessing the online program review form? Contact the IESE Office (email@example.com)
Data for each instructional program review are provided by the Institutional Effectiveness, Success, and Equity (IESE) Office (accessible via the links below). A data glossary with definitions for each measure of productivity/efficiency is available here.
- Instructional Annual Update Evaluation Guide: Fall 2022 Instructional Program Review Annual Update (Established by PRSC)
- Instructional Comprehensive Evaluation Guide: Fall 2022 Instructional Program Review Comprehensive (Established by PRSC)
Student Service Areas Annual Update
- Evaluation Guide: Fall 2021 Student Services Areas Annual Update (Established by PRSC)
Administrative Areas Annual Update
Take a look at our program review rotation/schedule to find our whether you are due to complete a comprehensive program review (if your program is not listed for this year, you are due for an annual update only).
- Fall 2022/Spring 2023 Completed Program Reviews
- Spring 2022 Completed Program Reviews
- Spring 2021 Completed Program Reviews
- Spring 2020 Completed Program Reviews
- Spring 2019 Completed Program Reviews
- Program reviews submitted prior to Spring 2019 (Cuyamaca Intranet Site - login required) Note: Under Deactivated Committees, visit the IPRPC page for instructional program reviews and SSPRPC for Student Services program reviews submitted prior to Spring 2019.
Program Review Process at Cuyamaca College
Program review at Cuyamaca College serves as the major vehicle for unit-level planning, evaluation, and improvement. Each year, instructional programs, student services areas, and administrative departments reflect on unit achievements, review student and service area-related data to assess progress toward unit-level goals, and establish long-term or annual plans for improvements. Every four years, programs and service areas complete a comprehensive program review followed by three program review annual updates to share progress. During the program review process, programs and service areas set goals (or update them) and request resources needed to achieve those goals. Check our our Integrated Planning Process for more detailed information.
In February 2019, the Program Review Steering Committee (PRSC) was launched to guide college-wide program review processes. For more information on the PRSC, visit the PRSC Intranet page.
Faculty Position Requests/Faculty Hiring Prioritization Process
- 2021-22 Faculty Position Request Form (Word version for planning responses)
- 2021-22 Faculty Hiring Priorities Committee Rubric
Classified Staff Position Requests/Classified Staffing Hiring Prioritization Process
- 2021-22 Classified Position Request Form (Word for planning responses)
- 2021-22 Classified Hiring Priorities Rubric
- For questions about your program review classified staff position request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Natalija.email@example.com.
- For guidance on preparing your classified position request form, please visit our Program Review and Resource Request Training webpage.
Supplies, Equipment, and Other Resources
- 2021-22 Supplies, Equipment, Furniture, and Other Requests Form (Word for planning responses)
- 2021-22 Supplies, Equipment, and Other Requests Rubric